Planning Your Dream Home From The Safety of Your Couch
Being in self-isolation for extended periods isn’t easy. Even if you are working from home and spending time with family, there are phases during which you want to do something relaxing, yet concrete. Even though the situation around us is stressful and not ideal for thinking of future plans, if you have been planning on building a new home, now is the perfect time to plan it from the safety of your couch.
Under normal circumstances, when you have to head to work five days a week (or more), and the weekends are filled with attending to chores and personal commitments, you don't have the luxury of time to focus on other things. The upside to more personal time is that you can plan your dream home while maintaining isolation.
If you are discerning about the type of home you want to build, we are here to help. There is nothing to stop you from creating plans and assimilating ideas from home. After all, building a new home involves a significant investment. You might have already started looking at the best new neighborhoods in Oklahoma City or our new development, The Villas at Crestone Ridge.
Buying a New Home Oklahoma
Our repurtable builders are here to help you with all the information you need about homes for sale in Yukon OK. The exlusive builders all have years of experience and impeccable reputations, they can help plan the custom-designed family home you want.
Planning Your NEW Home - Things to Keep in Mind:
• Consider what size home you want or need for your lifestyle/family
• The number of bedrooms
• The number of bathrooms
• Whether you want a single or double-story home
• Whether you prefer an open layout or a traditional floor plan
• The window styles
• Whether you want a patio/deck
• If you want a formal dining room or would prefer a game room or study
• Where the laundry area will be
• The types of materials you want for the flooring
• The kitchen countertop layout and material
• The color scheme you want to maintain in all the areas and rooms
• Determine whether you want the design to be scalable so you can easily make additions in the future if the need arises.
Custom Homes in a new neighborhood in OKC.
As we don't know how long self isolation will be required, you can take this opportunity to plan all aspects of your home.
For information about planning a new home or new homes available call (405) 204-0678.
News & Articles
Planning for halloween in your new Oklahoma home
Halloween is a great time to get to know your new neighbors and celebrate in your new Oklahoma home. There are many…
New Home Trends in Oklahoma
Looking for the latest trends in home design in Oklahoma? You've come to the right place! Here we'll take a look at some of…
Welcoming your new neighbors
Welcome to the neighborhood! We're glad to have you here. Please make yourself at home and get to know your neighbors. We're…